R30.00 – R930.00
- Additional information
The dog crate is a secure area that a dog can go into for short periods of time.
A dog crate usually consists of a wire frame with a removable tray within the base where the dog’s bedding can be placed, but they are available in many different sizes, designs and materials.
Dog crates are widely available and have five main uses:
- Some dogs appear to benefit from having an open ‘den’ that they can use as a safe place where they feel secure.
- Training aid: For example helping puppies to learn to be left alone or for helping with toilet training.
- Short-term confinement: For example, where owner supervision is not possible.
- Veterinary advised: In some circumstances a vet may advise the use of a crate, for example to aid recovery after surgery.
- Transportation: Crates can help keep dogs secure and comfortable whilst being transported.
Collection on Saturdays between 9h00 – 15h30 (alternative times can be pre-arranged)
|Days of crate hire||
01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31